Ideal for the disinfection stage of professional cleaning and proven to be effective in the fight against a number of viruses and bacteria, Final BAC Kill is powerful enough to reach food and medical industry standards, as well as tackling biohazards.
• Ideal for the two-stage disinfection sink wash method
• Bactericidal: Kills 99.999% of bacteria (BS EN 1276)
• Virucidal: Effective against viruses, including enveloped coronaviruses (BS EN 14476)
• Fungicidal: Kills growth of mould, fungi and algae
• Sporicidal: Kills spores, eradicating bacteria at source
• 100% water soluble
• Fully biodegradable
• Reaches industry standard testing: BS EN 14476, BS EN 1276 and BS EN 13704
• Medical hygiene: Use on surfaces contaminated with blood, bodily fluids or soiling. Best for morgues, road traffic accidents, violent incidents, public buildings, public rooms or accidents.
• Animal hygiene: Use on kennel floors, walls, ceilings, tables, runs, walkways, door handles and doors.
• Food industry: Use on dispensing nozzles, vending nozzles, pipework, containers, chopping boards and utensils.